Advanced Adobe Illustrator Training Course
Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., Virtually Online Live & On-Site
Advanced Adobe Illustrator Training Course Description:
Design with speed and precision in ThinkBIG’s Advanced Adobe Illustrator training course, the ultimate vector-drawing environment for creating graphics across media. Work with color and type in more powerful ways, and paint with a brush made from a photo.
• Work with text in frames, including overflow text, text reflow, threading text, & importing text from Microsoft Word.
• Create and format type on a path.
• Modify individual letters with the new Touch Type tool.
• Understand how to create and use Layers, and how to select, view, and move objects on layers.
• Be able to draw using a perspective grid, and add and edit shapes and text on the grid.
• Create, apply, and adjust a gradient applied to a fill or stroke.
• Create, apply, and adjust a smooth blend or a blend with specified steps.
• Learn how to use, create, and edit brush strokes.
• Use, apply, edit, and remove effects, including 3D effects.
• Understand the Appearance panel and be able to create, modify, and apply graphic styles.
• Create and modify symbols, and use the symbolism tools.
Prerequisites for Attending Advanced Adobe Illustrator Training Course:
Students need to have completed our Adobe Illustrator Introduction class or have working knowledge in all topics covered in the Introduction course outline. Students must have a good working knowledge of computers, operating systems, using a mouse, keyboard, standard menus and commands. Students must be able to open, save, and close applications and files, as well as navigate to other folders.
Job Roles That Use Illustrator:
Projects That Use Illustrator:
Creating Vector Images
Creating Illustrations such as Logos, Charts, Graphs, Diagrams
Locations for Advanced Adobe Illustrator:
In Person at ThinkB!G’s Office in Columbia, MD (next to the Columbia Mall)
Online Live from Anywhere
Private Custom Training On Site or at Your Location
Project Based Training On Site or at Your Location
Times for Advanced Adobe Illustrator:
In Person & Online Live: 8:30AM-3:00PM ET / 5:30AM-12:00PM PT (30 Minute Lunch)
Private Custom & Project Based Training: Your preference
*Please click the Dates To Register tab above to see all dates & times available.*
Illustrator Training Includes:
Hands-On Training Led by Certified Instructors
Print and/or Digital Courseware
Certificate of Completion
Continental Breakfast Every Day (In Person Only)
Catered Gourmet Deli Lunch Every Day (In Person Only)
Unlimited Snacks and Refreshments (In Person Only)
Notebook & Pen (In Person Only)
Free Parking (In Person Only)
ThinkB!G open enrollment classes are taught on the most current version of software whenever possible. To request a specific version, please Contact Us or call us at 301-362-2250.
Advanced Adobe Illustrator Training Course Reviews:
“I definitely recommend training at Think Big to my co-workers. You all teach quality material. The instructors are knowledgeable and personable. I’m not going to lie, the snacks and lunch are a great bonus!” – Melissa T. – SSA
“I have had Jane before as a teacher and she always provides the best quality and is very friendly. I loved her Advanced Adobe Illustrator class! Also I love the new facility and the friendly staff!” – Meghan M. -Aerotek
“The instructor was extremely knowledgeable, not only about Illustrator CC, but also about all the Adobe products. I don’t think I’ve ever been trained by someone quite so knowledgeable!” – Dianna F.
View More Testimonials
Related Training and Certification Courses:
Illustrator CC Intro
Illustrator ACA Training & Certification Pack
Photoshop CC Advanced
Photoshop CC Intro
Photoshop ACA Training & Certification Pack
InDesign CC Advanced
InDesign CC Intro
InDesign ACA Training & Certification Pack