Frequently Asked Questions: Weather Policy & Related Items
Inclement Weather Policy:
We follow the Howard County Public Schools Schedule for Closures, and send alerts at 6:00 am via Text and E-mail.
• Before traveling to class, it is your responsibility to check your email and phone to verify if class is running.
• In the event of a closure, we will work with you to reschedule your class as soon as possible.
• As our classes have both in person and online attendees, cancellations will affect in person and online students alike.
• 8:30 – 3:00 p.m. Doors open at 8:00 a.m. with Coffee and Pastries and Lunch provided both days.
• 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. “Collaborative Learning Luncheons” are for all students to join their instructor for lunch and learning conversations! Continental Breakfast and Lunch is provided both days complimentary.
• All Course Materials are provided and a Certificate of Completion is provided upon the completion of the course.
Hearing Impaired/Special Needs:
• ThinkB!G uses computer aided technology accommodations to support users with special needs. Clients who wish to have an interpreter join them at their expense are welcome. ThinkB!G requires a 4 week advance notice of special needs students attending class.