“I received a comprehensive overview of After Effects, with subjects including how to create compositions and pre-compositions, how to add and animate media using various effect tools, how to adjust presets, and a brief overview of Cinema 4D. Even though I had some very basic knowledge of After Effects, this course made it so I can truly get the most out of the software. There are many tools in After Effects, and I was given a thorough run down of each one, and even the shortcuts for these features. This course will help me create more polished looking and professional graphics at my place of work.” – Jessica W. – JMU (Adobe After Effects Training Online)
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Public Enrollment Classes:
1. Classes may be canceled if less than 4 students are registered. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 11 business days prior to class.
2. Canceling/Rescheduling more than 11 business days prior to class: You are eligible for a refund or free reschedule. Registration is transferable.
3. Canceling/Rescheduling less than 11 business days prior to class: No refund. No Reschedule. Registration is transferable.
4. No Shows without contact: No refund. No Reschedule.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation/reschedule is 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation/reschedule is less than 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.
Call Us: (301)-362-2250
Fax Us: (866)-292-9675