The Instructor was excellent and very patient in assisting us with making sure we understood the concepts as well as the actions during instruction. The group moderator was great making sure we got logged in each day and right there to solve any problems. The tech check was awesome a couple of days before to ensure I was set up and prepared to attend the class. I will definitely be looking to attend more classes with ThinkB!G! -Army, Varncille (PVT Adobe InDesign Introduction Live Hands-On Instructor-Led Training Class)
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Public Enrollment Classes:
1. Classes may be canceled if less than 4 students are registered and/or any Instructor Changes. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 16 business days prior to class.
2. Canceling/Rescheduling more than 16 business days prior to class: You are eligible for a refund or free reschedule. Registration is transferable.
3. Canceling/Rescheduling less than 16 business days prior to class: No refund. No Reschedule. Registration is transferable.
4. No Shows without contact: No refund. No Reschedule.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation/reschedule is 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation/reschedule is less than 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.
Call Us: (301)-362-2250
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Us: (866)-292-9675