I like how easy it is to work with ThinkBig to get training not just for me but for my team. I always talk to a human being and not a computer—which is a big plus for me. Since the pandemic started, I had to switch all of us to remote training, and ThinkBig allowed that seamlessly since they have already been offering virtual training since I discovered them. I definitely see our team coming back next year for another training list we would like to take. -DODIIS, Alexis (Adobe Photoshop CC Advanced Live Hands-On Instructor-Led Training Class)
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Public Enrollment Classes:
1. Classes may be canceled if less than 4 students are registered and/or any Instructor Changes. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 16 business days prior to class.
2. Canceling/Rescheduling more than 16 business days prior to class: You are eligible for a refund or free reschedule. Registration is transferable.
3. Canceling/Rescheduling less than 16 business days prior to class: No refund. No Reschedule. Registration is transferable.
4. No Shows without contact: No refund. No Reschedule.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation/reschedule is 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation/reschedule is less than 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.
Call Us: (301)-362-2250
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Us: (866)-292-9675