“The training was wonderful and I learned quite a bit of new information throughout the 2 days. I would recommend having two trainers alternate lessons to make it more fluid and allow the primary trainer to have a break in between and to help prepare for the next lesson. Our intructor was absolutely incredible and it amazes me when she can switch in between different versions of Word. I could see how it would be frustrating to some – however, she made it fairly fluid and seamless. I would highly recommend anyone who works with any version of Word to attend this course.” – Jessica, ArmyEd (Microsoft Word Training)
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Public Enrollment Classes:
1. Classes may be canceled if less than 4 students are registered. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 11 business days prior to class.
2. Canceling/Rescheduling more than 11 business days prior to class: You are eligible for a refund or free reschedule. Registration is transferable.
3. Canceling/Rescheduling less than 11 business days prior to class: No refund. No Reschedule. Registration is transferable.
4. No Shows without contact: No refund. No Reschedule.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation/reschedule is 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation/reschedule is less than 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.
Call Us: (301)-362-2250
Fax Us: (866)-292-9675