This is for Adobe Certified Experts (ACEs) who provide Instruction on Adobe products. Instructors must first pass the appropriate Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam(s). Instructors must also meet the qualification of holding a valid teaching credential (CompTIA CTT+,...
Adobe Certified Experts are exactly that–Experts! The ACE Certification exam requires expert level knowledge of the Adobe application and is recommended to have at least two years of active experience to be ready for this exam. To find out which applications are...
611430 – Professional and Management Development Training 611710 – Educational Support Services 611420 – Computer Training 541430 – Graphic Design Services 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services 611519 – Other Technical and Trade Schools 519130 – Internet...
By blending our Instructor-Led Classroom Training Classes with the latest remote face-to-face technology from our Web Conference Tool, students anywhere in the world can join our Instructor-Led Live Classes Remotely! Interact live with the Instructor and other...
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Public Enrollment Classes:
1. Classes may be canceled if less than 4 students are registered. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 11 business days prior to class.
2. Canceling/Rescheduling more than 11 business days prior to class: You are eligible for a refund or free reschedule. Registration is transferable.
3. Canceling/Rescheduling less than 11 business days prior to class: No refund. No Reschedule. Registration is transferable.
4. No Shows without contact: No refund. No Reschedule.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation/reschedule is 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation/reschedule is less than 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.