Hands-On Official Authorized Training & Certification Training Delivered from Instructors that are Senior Consultants Certified by Adobe (ACI), Apple (ACT), & Microsoft (MCT) Official Curriculum Print and/or Digital Courseware & Personal Use of Class...
The Introduction (2-Day) & Advanced (2-Day) combined make up the 4-Day BootCamp Training. You can take the Introduction or Advanced courses separately at different times, or you can take the BootCamp with the consecutive 4-days.
This is a training session that runs based on the number of students. If less than 4 students are registered, then it may result in canceling the class. Our training classes can include individuals from many different organizations, so it allows for engagement...
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Public Enrollment Classes:
1. Classes may be canceled if less than 4 students are registered. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 11 business days prior to class.
2. Canceling/Rescheduling more than 11 business days prior to class: You are eligible for a refund or free reschedule. Registration is transferable.
3. Canceling/Rescheduling less than 11 business days prior to class: No refund. No Reschedule. Registration is transferable.
4. No Shows without contact: No refund. No Reschedule.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation/reschedule is 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation/reschedule is less than 16 Business Days (Monday-Friday) prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation/Reschedule Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.