Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Classes:
All of our classes run based on the number of confirmed registered students. Due to this, our cancellation policy is as follows:
1. If student cancels more than 2 weeks prior to class, student is eligible for a reschedule or refund. Reschedule date must be determined at the time of cancellation. Students have the option to transfer their reschedule to another student if approved by purchaser of the class.
2. If student cancels less than 2 weeks prior to class, student will be charged for this class and is eligible for one reschedule. Reschedule date must be determined at the time of cancellation. Only one reschedule date is allowed, otherwise student’s class will be forfeit.
3. If student does not contact us and does not attend class (no call/no show), student forfeits this registration. No refund or reschedule will be permitted.
4. Classes are based on public demand and therefore subject to cancellation when there are less than 4 students registered. We will notify you of cancellations no later than 2 weeks prior to class. If class is cancelled, we will work with you to reschedule to another date.
Cancellation Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation is 3 weeks prior to the first date of class.
2. 50% penalty will be incurred if cancellation is less than 3 weeks prior to the first date of class. This fee is to cover instructor expenses, travel, and course materials purchased.
Cancellation Policy for Individual Students in Custom/Private Training Classes:
1. Individual students registered in a private class, who cancel or do not show, are not eligible for a partial refund or reschedule. Please contact your class organizer or manager if you need to cancel.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule your class please fill out the form below: