Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Classes:
1. All classes are confirmed upon registration via purchase order, check or credit card.
2. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to class, you are eligible for a reschedule or refund.
3. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to class, you are only eligible for a reschedule.
4. If you do contact us and do not attend class, you are only eligible for a reschedule to the next available class date.
Cancellation Policy for Custom/Private and On-Site Training Classes:
1. No penalty if cancellation is 3 weeks prior to first date of class
2. 40% penalty will be incurred if cancellation is less than 3 weeks from the first date of the original class scheduled; and, there is no reschedule class date requested. (Please note: these penalties are to cover our expense for our instructor days and course materials purchased).
3. 20% penalty will be incurred if cancellation is less than 3 weeks from the first date of the original class schedule; and, there is a new reschedule date within 60 days of original class date. The penalty will then be applied to the new class date.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule your class please fill out the form below: