Frequently Asked Questions: Weather Policy & Related Items
Inclement Weather Policy:
- In the event of a need to close due to weather or emergency, we will notify you by 6:00am on the morning of class via email and text.
- If there is any inclement weather, it is your responsibility to check your email and phone to verify if class is running before traveling to class.
- In the event of a closure, we will work with you to reschedule the class as soon as possible.
- As our classes have both in person and online attendees, cancellations will affect in person and online students alike.
Class Hours: 8:30 – 3:00 p.m. Doors open at 8:00 a.m. with Coffee and Pastries and Lunch provided both days.
Lunch: 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. “Collaborative Learning Luncheons” are for all students to join their instructor for lunch and learning conversations! Continental Breakfast and Lunch is provided both days complementary.
Course Materials: All Course Materials are provided and a Certificate of Completion is provided upon the completion of the course.
- All classes are confirmed upon registration via purchase order, check, or credit card.
- If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to class, you are eligible for a reschedule or refund.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to class, you are only eligible for a reschedule of the course you are enrolled in.
- If you do not contact us and do not attend class, you are only eligible for a reschedule to the next available class date.
Hearing Impaired/Special Needs: ThinkB!G uses computer aided technology accommodations to support users with special needs. Clients who wish to have an interpreter join them at their expense are welcome. ThinkB!G requires a 4 week advance notice of special needs students attending class.
Emergency Phone Number: 240-460-0091