Adobe Illustrator Training Course – Intro
Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., Virtually Online Live & On-Site
Intro to Adobe Illustrator Training Course Description:
ThinkBIG’s Adobe Illustrator training will introduce you to the industry-standard illustration application for print, multimedia, and online graphics providing hands-on real world exercises. Whether you are a designer or a technical illustrator producing artwork for print publishing, an artist producing multimedia graphics, or a creator of web pages or online content, Adobe Illustrator offers you the tools you need to get professional-quality results. In this introduction to Adobe Illustrator training, you will learn the basics of Illustrator.
• An overview to the workspace.
• How to select object using both the five selection tools and also with advanced selection techniques. You will understand how to work in groups and with Isolation mode.
• Create and modify basic shapes and join them together to create new shapes using both the classic pathfinder and the new Shape Builder. Learn about strokes and how to change the width, alignment, and create a variable width.
• Use Image Trace to trace raster images and make vector paths.
• Understand how to use artboards, including how to create, resize, rename, reorder, and delete them.
• Learn to scale, reflect, rotate, shear, and position objects with precision.
• Be introduced to the Pen tool to create straight and curved paths.
• Understand how color works in Illustrator, and create solid, pattern, and gradient swatches.
• Create and format basic type.
Prerequisites for Attending Intro to Illustrator Training Course:
Students must have a good working knowledge of computers, operating systems, using a mouse, keyboard, standard menus and commands. Students must be able to open, save, and close applications and files, as well as navigate to other folders.
Job Roles That Use Illustrator:
Projects That Use Illustrator:
Creating Vector Images
Creating Illustrations such as Logos, Charts, Graphs, Diagrams
Locations for Intro to Illustrator:
In Person at ThinkB!G’s Office in Columbia, MD (next to the Columbia Mall)
Online Live from Anywhere
Private Custom Training On Site or at Your Location
Project Based Training On Site or at Your Location
Times for Intro to Illustrator:
In Person & Online Live: 8:30AM-3:00PM ET / 5:30AM-12:00PM PT (30 Minute Lunch)
Private Custom & Project Based Training: Your preference
*Please click the Dates To Register tab above to see all dates & times available.*
Illustrator Training Includes:
Hands-On Training Led by Certified Instructors
Print and/or Digital Courseware
Certificate of Completion
Continental Breakfast Every Day (In Person Only)
Catered Gourmet Deli Lunch Every Day (In Person Only)
Unlimited Snacks and Refreshments (In Person Only)
Notebook & Pen (In Person Only)
Free Parking (In Person Only)
ThinkB!G open enrollment classes are taught on the most current version of software whenever possible. To request a specific version, please Contact Us or call us at 301-362-2250.
Intro to Adobe Illustrator Training Course Reviews:
“Even though I came into the course with extensive knowledge of the Adobe Illustrator program, I was able to take away numerous techniques to improve my design. It was a great learning experience for beginners and experts alike.” – Sean M. – Department of Defense
“We switched over to using Illustrator suddenly & with the training classes we’ll be ready to tackle new projects without a massive amount of downtime. This is the nicest training facility I’ve been to. Everyone was friendly & the experience was top notch.” – Amy D. – Department of Defense
“I thought I knew a lot about Adobe Illustrator but this course showed me how much I did not know! Very useful for people who already think they know the program well. The training will help me work faster and more efficiently.” – Adrienne D. – Department of Defense
View More Testimonials
Related Training and Certification Courses:
Illustrator CC Advanced
Illustrator ACA Training & Certification Pack
Photoshop CC Advanced
Photoshop CC Intro
Photoshop ACA Training & Certification Pack
InDesign CC Advanced
InDesign CC Intro
InDesign ACA Training & Certification Pack